Don’t you ever wonder how to stop stressing out? In now-a-days highly stressful life, managing and coping with stress is an essential thing to do. The good news is: there are ten unusual ways to stop stressing out. Check these out & implement them. They significantly reduce your stress and help you enjoy a better relaxed life no matter what type of life you have.
10 Unusual Ways To Stop Stressing Out
1. According to one study, the stress management technique that worked best was deliberately planning your day so that stress is minimized. The trick to not worrying about work stuff while at home is to make specific plans to address concerns before you leave the office.
2. The difference between a fun challenge and stressful work is often just a feeling of control. The best way to reduce job stress is to get a clear idea of what is expected of you. Stop working overtime; it’s not worth it.
3. Another key element of stress is where you focus your attention. Think about benign outcomes or concentrate on the positive.
4. Art reduces stress in men. Good music can increase pain tolerance and decrease anxiety. Classical music is the most relaxing genre.
5. Ladies, drink coffee. Guys, don’t. Interesting, isn’t it?
6. Watching a video of a cute animal can reduce heart rate and blood pressure in under a minute.
7. If you have to worry, set aside a specific time during the day to do all your worrying. Before a stressful event write all your worries down.
8. Making lots of decisions can burn you out. Automate as many things as you can.
9. Understand the secrets to willpower, breaking bad habits, productivity, beating procrastination and achieving goals.
10. Remind yourself how unimportant your worries are in the big scheme of things.
Still stressed? Here are 15 more:
- Talk to yourself.
- Lean back instead of leaning forward.
- Watch comedy.
- Spend more time with friends.
- Be compassionate.
- Take fish oil.
- Stand up straight.
- Chew gum.
- Smell vanilla.
- Eat salt.
- Spend time in nature.
These are the 10 unusual ways to stop stressing out. Apply them & enjoy a less stressful life.
This article was adapted from Eric Barker on BusinessInsider here.
If you enjoy this article please like or share. All your comments are also welcome. You can always subscribe to my newsletter here to receive regular updates on interesting posts and articles.